Sunday, January 1, 2012

0

Inviting blog posts for my blog anyone interested in writing blog posts?

  • Sunday, January 1, 2012
  • tech
  • Share

  • Hi All,


    Let me thank you all for supporting and visiting my site.Because of your support i have got quite a decent number of visitors to my blog.Now i have more than 5 lakh visitors and my facebook fan page has 1round 1800 plus likes http://www.facebook.com/pages/Techworld/178214995543578 .This has been a dream run for a novice blogger like me.But unfortunately now a days i am not able to write  for my blog due to lack of time.Currently i work for TCS and i am finding it difficult to spend time for writing after office hours.So i am inviting you people to write blog posts related to any field.The best blog posts will surely be given rewards.So please mail your blog posts to noufelnbacker@gmail.com or 00backernoufel@gmail.com .

    0 Responses to “Inviting blog posts for my blog anyone interested in writing blog posts?”

    Post a Comment