Saturday, August 20, 2011

0

not able to track adsense cheque sent through bluedart.I am not able to track my adsense payment sent through bluedart.why i couldnt track my adsense cheque sent through bluedart

  • Saturday, August 20, 2011
  • tech
  • Share
  • Dear friends,dont panic when you are not able to track your adsense payment sent through bluedart.
    It's due to the following reason
    Your payment has been issued but not yet dispatched to bluedart.For eg:My last adsense payment was issued on July 27 but i was not able to track it in bluedart when i typed my reference number till august6th!Then i found that adsense cheque will be dispatched only by 7th of next month and then i was able to track my cheque.
    So dont worry!you will be able to track your hard earned money!

    0 Responses to “not able to track adsense cheque sent through bluedart.I am not able to track my adsense payment sent through bluedart.why i couldnt track my adsense cheque sent through bluedart”

    Post a Comment