Tuesday, August 9, 2011

0

Highest adsense click highest adsense amount in a click what is the highest amount got in one adsense click how much will you get for one adsense click how much can you earn from one adsense click

  • Tuesday, August 9, 2011
  • tech
  • Share
  • How much an adsense click can earn you!
    This is the most asked question by every adsense publisher! How much you can get from an adsense click is unpredictable. It might be as low as .001$ per click or as high as above 5$

    I am writing this post to tell about the highest adsense amount i got in one click.One day when i checked my adsense reports i was surprised to find that my earning at that time was 8.36$!That too in just one click! I was really surprised and overwhelmed to find that I managed to get 8.36$ in just a click! I couldn’t take the screenshot of that because i was taking net from ma mobile.My previous best was 2$ in one click!I had started adsense from last year and till now i have earned more than 600$ through adsense:)
    Dear adsense publishers please do share your highest adsense amount in one click:)

    0 Responses to “Highest adsense click highest adsense amount in a click what is the highest amount got in one adsense click how much will you get for one adsense click how much can you earn from one adsense click”

    Post a Comment