Wednesday, July 6, 2011

1

adsense payment received ! earn money through adsense ! i got my first adsense cheque today!

  • Wednesday, July 6, 2011
  • tech
  • Share
  • i am writing this post with great ecstacy,euphoria or whatever words you say to denote extreme happiness because today i received
    my first adsense cheque of 332$:-)
    first of all a big thanks to all those who visited ma blog and give good amount of traffic.as i am
    writing this post i have around 1.88 lakh page views which is very huge especially for an amateur blogger like me.
    the biggest thanks goes ofcourse goes to google who gave me this huge amount of visitors!
    a special thanks to ma college mate sarath g because he was the one who told me about adsense and its potential!

    1 Responses to “adsense payment received ! earn money through adsense ! i got my first adsense cheque today!”

    melvin said...
    July 16, 2011 at 2:36 AM

    congrats da...


    Post a Comment