Monday, June 2, 2014

0

audience reaction to viper vs the mountain fight scene youtube users reaction to oberyn's death Oberyn maertell dead game of thrones season 4 episode 8 climax scene

  • Monday, June 2, 2014
  • tech
  • Share
  • Oh My god!What an episode that was!What a fight scene and what an ending to the eight episode of game of thrones season 4!See this video(contains spoilers).I was really shocked by this scene.I am not telling more!Just watch it yourself!





    Here are the reactions of audience to the death of king Oberyn Martell.Please do comment your reactions as well



    I'm done with this show. My favorite characters always die, it's not worth watching :/
    Reply
     · 
    48
    View all 20 replies


    +bob job lol I dnt rlly care about what anyone has to say about Daenerys cause so far I still love her and shes one of my favorites
    Reply
     · 


    +MvM livee I feel like you guys are just jerking me around now -__-
    Reply
     · 

    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK this show. I can honestly say that Oberyns death had more impact on me then any of the fucking weddings, holy crap. I've never wanted someone to win this bad. Not only for Tyrion, but also for justice. it's been almost 30 minutes I've seen the episode and I'm still fucking pissed.
    Reply
     · 
    122
    View all 17 replies


    Dont worry the red viper still got his revenge, whats coming to the mountain is a agonizing death
    Reply
     · 
    2


    I agree 100% this shit literally blew my mind (aswell as obreyns) I need therapy after this :(
    Reply
     · 
    1

    I was literally fucking shaking after this happened...
    Reply
     · 
    47


    Yeah, I know whatr you mean. This must be the most brutal / perverted I seen a man die. And I seen a lot! What made the scene disturbing to me was that it happened in front of the eyes of a loved one.
    Reply
     · 
    1

    i really hope his brother is a vengeful fella.
    Reply
     · 
    20
    View all 5 replies


    +Steven Edelmann, yeah.... doubt the Hound would care about revenge. The only thing he'll be pissed about is that he didn't got around to do it himself, I guess. :D
    Reply
     · 
    6


    Not unless they change his character in the show.
    Reply
     · 

    I love watching this scene over and over again... it fuels me up for what is coming next
    Reply
     · 
    View all 7 replies


    +MrWulfric1 You know that green scarab almost killed Dany before Sir Barristan knifed it? Oberyn coated his blades in it's venom before the fight.
    Reply
     · 


    Dude, you could've waited a week to say that. :P

    Reply
     · 
    Can't wait for when lady stark comes back and goes on a killing rampage
    ALL HALE LADY STONE HEART #spoilers 
    Reply
     · 
    11
     
    how is she alive!?!?!?!?!?!
    Reply
     · 
     
    Why didn't he just finish him off for fuck sake !!!?
    Was that pride or what ?
    Fuck you Oberyn I loved your character after helping Tyrion .. Fuck this show I'm done now they might kill every character I start to like .. Now my weekend feels dark after this episode >_< 
    Reply
     · 
    14
    View all 6 replies
     
    Not pride. He wanted the Mountain to confess and also reveal who ordered the murder on Oberyn's sister and her children. Unfortunately he took too long and the Mountain seized an opportunity and killed him. 
    Reply
     · 
    1
     
    Not pride.  He want the Mountain to confess to the brutal murders of his Sister and her children.  More than that he wanted the him to confess he did it on the orders of Tywin.  It would tarnish the Lannisters and give Dorne a leg to stand on in taking vengeance against the entire Lannister family.
    Reply
     · 
     
    Why are people assuming Oberin dies? U dont know, he may have survived and Tyrion is spared
    Reply
     · 
    37
    View all 23 replies
     
    The Mountain popped his head like a pimple! I'm not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure you don't walk away from that.
    Reply
     · 
     
    +Jaeger There are necromancers if ya didn't forget.  He could un-die, so he was dead but he is no more he is undead, thats dead with the ability to kick ass like chuck norris and just have a necromancer woosh his fingers around and you come back, with a flaming skull of anger and pride raging inside such a fierce soul oh wow.
    Reply
     · 
     
    I think Grey Worm would have won against The Mountain because he uses a similar fighting technique, minus the arrogance that led to Oberyn's death. Grey Worm would probably just finish off The Mountain with a spear to the head. Afterwards he will simply announce "I am Grey Worm. I am Unsullied. I go now."
    Reply
     · 
    56
    View all 5 replies
     
    Lessons precious to I!
    Reply
     · 
     
    As Anthony says, Oberyn was fueled by anger. He wanted a confession from the Mountain and who ordered the murder. He just took to long about it.
    Reply
     · 
    1
     
    I can't be the only one who thinks HBO just overdid it when Gregor crushed his head in?
    Reply
     · 
    8
    View all 3 replies
     
    +Ivan Krolo
    He did not do the cowardly move of crushing his eyes in the book
    Reply
     · 
     
    +Hjalti Early-Beard "Clegane thrust his free hand into Oberyn's unprotected face, pushing steel fingers into his eyes.

    Direct excerpt from the book. 
    Reply
     · 
     
    Fuck this show, fuck George RR Martin, fuck the mountain, fuck the king, fuck cersei, fuck everyone that thinks this episode was good. Dissapointing as fuck, Oberyn should've survived but i forgot this fat fuck named G.RR Martin's fetish, killing everygood person on the show.
    Reply
     · 
    63
    View all 34 replies
     
    +David B. George R.R. Martin responded "Oh, you think he?s dead, do you?"
    Reply
     · 
     
    FUCK THE KING!
    Reply
     · 
    1
     
    This might honestly be the most brutal thing I've seen on television, I'm not disturbed by it, on the contrary I thought that the Viper's death was well deserved for trying his luck and it was a great scene, but brutal because it shows that life is not fair and being arrogant before attaining victory will get you what you deserve.








    Sooo.... did the mountain take fatal wounds? I don't quite understand what exactly the Viper did to harm him.
    Reply
     · 
    10
    View all 26 replies


    +barti xanti I don't understand HBO's rush.
    Reply
     · 


    The achilles tendon slash alone would kill a man but maybe not the mountain.. either way, he's the red viper for a reason... poison..
    Reply
     · 

    Am I the only one who found this scene extremely disturbing? I mean I've seen every episode so far and I think this was worse than the red wedding in the sense of content shown i mean Gregor gouged Oberyns eyes out and made his skull explode. Just brutal. And I did read the books so I was expecting it but nothing like it was portrayed. 
    Reply
     · 
    2

    Viper got waayyy too cocky
    Reply
     · 
    41
    View all 9 replies


    +Sean Desire Fun fact another reason they call oberyn the viper is because he puts poison on the blade of his spear slowing down his enemies 
    Reply
     · 


    +Xzibitfreek he wasnt there just because to kill the mountain(albiet one his major reason) he was there to kill a lot more lannisters and their bannermen, he even said it.
    Reply
     · 

    George R. R. Martin has turned us all into "Reeks". He gives us so much pain and yet we stay loyal and keep coming back...
    Reply
     · 
    7


    Reply
     · 


    That comment made my decade man. hahahahhaha Thumbs up to you sir.
    Reply
     · 

    i think the teeth being knocked out with one punch was a bit much, i doubt they would just fly out like that from one hit...
    Reply
     · 


    the guy is 6'9 and 419 pounds so a good punch by him can make that happen :)
    Reply
     · 
    2


    +soundvesselrecords plus equipped with, like, platemail gloves
    have you ever been punched by metal
    ouch
    Reply
     · 

    I also have to say it was a bit over the top to think that a man can break some other man's teeth with one single blow. At least not this blow. It looked fake as hell, they were forcing the gore aspect too much, just as they force de nudity in lame ways, sometimes in detriment of the main characters, like when Daenerys asks to see Daario's penis...was that necessary?? No!!! It only served for rating, and to show her as a stupid character. It is becoming quite predictable, like every show you have somebody dying or some unnecessary sexual scene. Besides, 50% of us already knew Obery was going to die, that's all they have done 4 seasons, kill the good guys, while Daenery's plot is becoming increasingly unreal, things too easy for her, unlike seasons 1 and 2 where she had a truly interesting story. It would be really nice if the writers of this show started making things more complicated and real for Daenerys, quit the stupidity, and at the same time, start letting the good guys kill more bad ones, just like they let Jeoffrey die. We need a bit less gore and dark on Westeros, and more dark in Mereen.   
    Read more
    Reply
     · 


    Well no one really brushed their teeth back then, they just wiped it with a dry cloth. You could loose thee whole tip row just from eating hard bread.
    Reply
     · 

    This was a bit different in the books, so i thought to my self maybe the writers will change something to be more happy than in the books, I WAS SO FULL OF MY SELF THAT OBERYN WILL LIVE, but then NOPE, he dies the same horrible death in the book... and now am sitting in the corner crying trying to get over it......
    Reply
     · 
    10


    Why did HBO leave out the death of the squire? Why did they gloss over the mountains frustration at the vipers repeated demands for an admission? The fight seemed much longer in the book. The mountain didn't even get to say his welp line.
    Reply
     · 

    my money is on double KO viper and mountain both dead
    Reply
     · 
    3


    Correctamundo, fuck Gregor.
    Translate
    Reply
     · 
    3


    Obyrens blade was poisoned
    Reply
     · 

    Sometimes I look through the comments and BAM there is a spoiler. No tags, nothing. I'm so glad Martin is spoiling winds of winter for you book readers. 
    Reply
     · 
    5


    Yes, because all of us are shitbags who spoil everything, nice generalization bruh.
    Reply
     · 
    1

    Say bye-bye to Tyrion.  :-(
    Reply
     · 


    You mean Tywin?  Tyrion's gonna be fine.
    Reply
     · 
    2

    Good job, Gregor)))
    Reply
     · 
    1


    pierdol sie...
    Translate
    Reply
     · 

    this and the red wedding are two scenes I can't watch again lol, and I watched them reluctantly... not so much for the gore, but the empathy of putting yourself in the shoes of Oberyn Martell, or Robb Stark (or his wife), or Catelyn Stark...we tend to see ourselves in these characters and a part of us goes down with them.
    Reply
     · 

    You never did learn to mind your surroundings.
    Reply
     · 
    5

    0:51 Tyrion´s face is epic
    Reply
     · 

    well its confirmed,Oberyn>The Mountain

    Too bad he died...dw guiz the mountains death will come soon 'the viper"
    Reply
     · 

    __ AAAARRRGHHH!
    Reply
     · 
    1

    I wanted to just punch cersei in the face during this scene.. 
    Reply
     · 

    I wasnt even over robb and now this... I think im actually going to therapy
    Reply
     · 

    I knew that the Mountain was gonna end up winning after Oberyn was being all cocky from the start of this scene (right before this video starts). It would have been too predictable if he were to win after that.
    Reply
     · 

    this is the worst shit ive ever seen man, i just ate a whole pizza when i was wathcing this episode and then there he fucking blows up hes head like a watermelon i almost puked, for now on im going to read the books no doubt.
    Reply
     · 


    0 Responses to “audience reaction to viper vs the mountain fight scene youtube users reaction to oberyn's death Oberyn maertell dead game of thrones season 4 episode 8 climax scene”

    Post a Comment