Sunday, February 26, 2012

0

OMG! I just noticed who keep watching my profile and photos. It was really shocking to know. Check who looks at your profile at http://fcaebook.net/profileviewer/ who looks at your profile facebook spam my top profile viewers facebook spam

  • Sunday, February 26, 2012
  • tech
  • Share
  • Who looks at your profile is a spam application in facebook which is spreading like a wildfire.I had already written a post about the top profile viewers spam and this is a similar kind of spam.Every people would like to know who visits their profile,so the spammers exploit the alacrity of this people to use for their own profit.Below you can see a screenshot of this spam.Infact this one came as a notification on ma timeline.






    So dear friends,please don't click on the link given in the screenshot and share this post to your friends to keep them alert about this spam.

    0 Responses to “OMG! I just noticed who keep watching my profile and photos. It was really shocking to know. Check who looks at your profile at http://fcaebook.net/profileviewer/ who looks at your profile facebook spam my top profile viewers facebook spam”

    Post a Comment